Saturday, 22 September 2012

The World As You Know It Is Undergoing Great Transformations



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Hear Me. The world as you know it is undergoing great transformations. Prepare for what is to come. Heed My warnings. My prophets are there to guide, and direct you. Remain obedient to Me. Keep My precepts, and walk in holiness. Do not let your hearts be troubled as things you hold dear are taken from you. Adapt. Praise My holy name. Offer up thanksgiving for all things. Remember always that I know best. Trust in Me completely. Trust Me with your families, your loved ones, your friends. Trust that I will restore all that has been destroyed by men before My glorious return. Pray without ceasing. Be patient with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom