Sunday, 30 September 2012

Your Prayers Will Bear Much Fruit


Children Created For My Glory,

Rejoice! I stand before you in love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. I desire to rule over your hearts without condition. Open your heart to Me. Surrender in expectant faith. Give Me permission to transfigure you once more. I need millions of prayer warriors to do My bidding in all parts of the world. I need to transform the Earth as you know it, and to restore it by My hand. I invite you to assist Me through your prayer petitions. Raise your voices in unisson, and adore My most holy name. I will bless you as you comply. I promise to transform you, and to mold you into instruments of grace, and mercy. Please comply. I make myself a Beggar-King in hope that you will see the urgency at hand. Look around you, Children. Wars are everywhere. Satan has plans of his own. Wars will soon break out in many parts of the world, unless you pray for peace. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and be faithful to Me. Pray for peace. Pray for the defeat of the Prince of Darkness. Your prayers will bear much fruit, each time you recite them with all your heart.