Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Your Souls Are Your Greatest Treasure

Children Created For My Glory,

I love you. I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Author of All Things. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to heal you, to mend your broken hearts, and to transform you for My glory. All that you do should bring Me glory. You would do well to remember this. Do not plan your lives without thinking of Me. Plan, and include Me in all your daily activities. Plan to spend time with Me. Write Me into your calendars... Honor Me. Do not forget to praise Me each day. Offer up thanksgiving for all that you go through. I am refining many of you at this time in the history of the world. I desire to raise an army of saints. Remain obedient to Me. Do not question My motives. I love you. I love you so. My triune blessing now descends upon you. Remain faithful. Be patient with Me. Holiness will be My greatest gift to you, if you allow Me to work in your hearts. Your souls are your greatest treasure. Guard them with all your might. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom