Thursday, 4 October 2012

Arm Yourselves In Love


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. I seek you out. I desire to instruct you, and to guide your every step. My Little Ones, turn to Me for help. Ask Me to work miracles of grace in your lives. Open your hearts to Me, each day. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender completely. Give Me permission to transform you, and to mold you into powerful receptacles of My grace, and love. I need many prayer warriors to do My bidding. I need millions of obedient hearts to stand before Me in love, and to serve in all obedience. Time is of the essence. Do not deny Me. Do not reject My invitation to serve. Many changes are necessary. Many changes are forthcoming. The world as you know it can not continue to exist for it belongs to Satan. Satan has built a stronghold on Earth. I plan to claim what is rightfully mine, and to establish My dominion over all of My creation. Hear Me. Obey. Remain faithful to Me. Accept to serve Me. The greatest spiritual battle of all times now rages all over the Earth. Do not let your guard down. Do not be taken in by Satan’s ploys, and machinations. Arm yourselves with Truth. Arm yourselves in love. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and trust in Me. I bless you now. I love you, Little Ones. I love you with an everlasting love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom