Monday, 15 October 2012

Be Truth Filled, Willing To Change, And Open To Grace

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of All. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender completely. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to transform you. Beloved, this day, I invite you to reform your ways. I will bless you with the grace of perfect contrition, when you ask for it. I will bless you, and transform your lives for My glory. Do not remain indifferent to My pleas. I need many prayer warriors to do My bidding. I need humble, and obedient hearts to serve Me. Believe Me when I say that I will forgive all your transgressions, and use you in a very powerful way provided that you accept to change. I will change you to the point that no one will recognize you any longer. You will die to self. You will die to the world, when you accept to serve in love. All I ask is that you be truth filled, willing to change, and open to grace. Ponder these words. I await your decision, and remain by your side until you consecrate your lives to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom