Sunday, 28 October 2012

Believe in Me! Grow In Faith

Children of My Divine Heart,
I seek you out.  I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am. I Am. Your Father on High desires to instruct you now. Open your hearts in all obedience. Surrender. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of mercy, and grace. I need prayer warrior to do My bidding, to call down My blessings, and to ask for the conversion of sinners. Beloved, if you could only see the state of souls, you would understand the urgency of My request. You would only begin to understand the magnitude of Satan's ravages upon My kingdom of love. You would see how little souls truly offer Me adoration, and praise. Millions go about their entire lives without ever thinking of Me. Millions reject Me daily,  mock My holy commandments, and defile My body. Those who truly believe in the miracle of transubstantiation are of the minority. They are made out to be fools, not saints.  Even My consecrated Sons question My real presence upon the altars of the world. Children, believe in Me! Grow in faith, and you will witness My glory manifest on Earth! Believe in Me, and fear no more. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom