Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Count On Grace To Transform You


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. Rejoice. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to guide you. I desire to enter into union with all those who still reject Me. Open your hearts this instant. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I look down from My throne of mercy, and witness your transgressions, your attempts to please Me, your failure to persevere in love. O My Little Ones, how do you expect to have victory over sin, if you refuse to pray each day? How do you expect to obtain victory on your own in matters which are spiritual in nature without making use of the sacraments I have left you? How do you expect to control the desires of the flesh which keep you chained in sin without My help? Wake up, Beloved. My grace abounds, yet you refuse it. Only grace will allow you to have victory over sin. Ask for My help. I will strengthen you, and grant you the desires of your heart, when you admit yourselves powerless before Me. You must depend on Me for all things. When you admit your weaknesses, and beg for My assistance, I will instruct, and guide you for My glory. Open your hearts in all confidence, and count on grace to transform you into beings of Light. I will transform you into Saints, when you allow Me to. Ponder this teaching. Accept My presence in your lives, and plan your days accordingly. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom