Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Do Not Ignore My Warnings


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I come to you in love. I desire to abide in you. I desire to minister to you, and to transform you for My glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to work as I see fit. I look down from My throne of mercy, and behold your efforts to remain faithful to Me. I know how difficult it is for many of you to put an end to your addictions. My Little Ones, please persevere. All sacrifices will be worthwhile, in the end. Persevere in your walk in holiness, and fix your gaze on Me. I will strengthen you, and lead you. Your spiritual journey is of the utmost importance. Do not take it lightly. Do not ignore My warnings. Take heed. Beware Satan’s ploys, and machinations. Do not fall victim to his ruses. Remain vigilant, more vigilant than ever. I rejoice at your efforts. I am proud of you. I love you so. Receive My triune blessing, and abide in Me for all time. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom