Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Do Not Keep Areas Of Your Heart Closed Off To Me

Children of Love,
Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I desire to abide in you, and to transfigure you now. Open your hearts to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender completely. Do not keep areas of your heart closed off to Me. I promise to be gentle. Surrender without condition, and trust in Me to heal your brokeness. Give Me permission to minister to you. You carry burdens which are far too heavy. Your burdens weigh you down, and prevent you from knowing true happiness. You are so caught up in Satan's machinations that you are blind to the Truth, blind to the grandeur of My love for you. I have anointed you with the oil of joy, and gladness. Let nothing rob you of your joy. Nothing. Remain at peace. Remain in the safety of My arms, and trust that all things will work out. My master plan is perfect. You would do well to remember this. I have gifted you with free will, and I realize that many of you are slaves to the ways of the world. This day, I invite you to reject modernism, to reject what many call progress. Revert back to a life of great simplicity. Revert back to an existence of prayer. Return to mass. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and expect miracles to happen all around you. Do not forget that I control all things. Accept My teachings. Live for Me. Grow in holiness before My sight. I need your prayers to melt the hardest of hearts. Pray. Be faithful to this mandate. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom