Tuesday, 2 October 2012

I Call You To A Life Of Intense Prayer


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Provider. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you, to use you for My glory. I seek many laborers for My vineyard. So many refuse Me daily. Beloved, I tell you solemnly that I need your assistance in many matters. This day, I invite you to select one worthy cause to pray for daily. Follow your heart. Listen to My words of instruction, and I will suggest many areas which need interventions. Remain faithful to this mandate. Persevere in love. I will raise an army of prayer warriors within the coming months. I will guide you into battle, and place you in strategic positions in order to have victory, and establish My reign over the Earth. Trust Me now. Enter into union with Me, and raise your voices to Me in adoration, and in thanksgiving. Believe in the power of prayer. Very few of My children devote time to prayer daily. Many go about their daily activities without even giving Me an after thought. I call you to a life of intense prayer. Will you accept My invitation to serve? Will you accept to pray each day, and remain faithful to Me? Once more, I place My hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom