Sunday, 21 October 2012

I Will Hope In You Until You Draw Your Last Breath


Children of Hope,

I desire to instruct you. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I love you so. I wait on you more than ever. I am patient, and gentle with you always. My Little Ones, as I place My hope in you so must you now decide to place your hope in Me. Hope in better days to come. Hope in My mercy to reach the ends of the Earth, and to touch those you love who have turned from Me, refused My teachings, and embraced the ways of the world. Hope in the Light of the World to transform all things in glory. Live in Hope. As events escalate all over the Earth, you must place your hope, and trust in Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled for I have orchestrated all things. I have granted you free will, and I have foreseen all your transgressions. My master plan is perfect. Trust in Me always. Each time you refuse Me, My heart remains open to you, ready to forgive you, eager to embrace you. Each day, I place My hope in you. I wait on you to comply, and hope that you will soon give Me glory, adoration, and love. I will not give up on you. I will hope in you until you draw your last breath. Remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom