Tuesday, 16 October 2012

I Will Liberate Millions Before My Return


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I stand before you in love. I desire to instruct you, and to raise you to glory. My plans are quickly unfolding. My plans for you will slowly become manifest to you. Open your hearts in love. Surrender. Give Me permission to reveal My divine will to you. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and rejoice in Me. Rejoice in the fact that I have orchestrated all things. I Am, the Author of All Things, hope in you. I place My trust in you, and await your words of acceptance in order to shape you in love. I will break the bonds which tie many of you to Satan. I will liberate millions before My return. I will heal the broken, restore sight to the blind, and place My light in the hearts of those who have walked in darkness for the longest time. Children, you are mine. I claim you. You will glorify My most holy name, honor, and obey Me, or be lost. Heed My warnings. Prepare for what is to come. Pray. Read My holy scriptures, and draw closer to Me. Time is of the essence. I leave you My triune blessing, and place My kiss upon your souls. Shalom