Friday, 19 October 2012

I Will Speak To You


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you, and to transfigure you in love. Open your hearts. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to change, and heal you. I promise to be gentle. So many of you ignore My voice each day. I speak to your hearts, and you think you can not possibly hear the voice of God... You dismiss My promptings, ignore My advise, and rely only upon yourselves to solve problems. Doing this only complicates matters, and increases your level of frustration. My Little Ones, when you open your hearts to Me, I will make Myself manifest. I will speak to you. Why do you feel so unworthy? Are you not My children? I enjoy spending time with you. I desire to abide in you, and to remain with you always. Allow Me to have this time with you each day. Make time for Me. When you comply, I will bless you beyond imagination, and transform your lives for My glory. Ponder these words. Be faithful to Me. Pray. Come to Me in adoration. Draw near to Me more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom