Monday, 22 October 2012

Keep Your Mind On Me


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to work in you. I have plans to change you, to recreate you, to restore you to greatness. My Children, do not let sin become habitual. Break free from temptations as soon as they arise. Remain pure before My sight. Avoid places, and people of ill repute, and pray for My grace to transform these into receptacles of grace. Remain pure in action, thought, and word. Guard your soul from corruption. Lead others by example. Do not fool yourselves into thinking that My mercy shelters you from My wrath. Keep your mind on Me. Pray without ceasing, and do not ignore My warnings. Make every effort to change. If you fail to comply, to really try to change, you will be lost. Walk in humility. Grow in holiness, each day. Grow in holiness, and encourage others to follow suit. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom