Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Lead Others To Me By Example


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender completely to grace. Give Me permission to work in you. My Children, I look down from My throne of mercy, and see all that you endure in love. I see all things, and bless you each time you accept trials, and tribulations with love. I know that your hearts are breaking. I know that you often forget about My omnipresence. I see all things. Nothing escapes Me. Try to go about your daily activities with this in mind. Remember always that your Father on High sees all that you do. This will help you keep your emotions in check. Do not let your hearts be troubled by circumstances which weigh you down. I have anointed you with the oil of joy, and gladness. Count on Me to transform the most impossible of situations for My glory. Pray that My will be done in your lives. Pray without ceasing. Be faithful to Me. I will use you to minister to those under your care. I will use your words, your actions, and even your silences for My glory. Walk in humility. Obey My commandments, and lead others to Me by example. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom