Thursday, 18 October 2012

Learn To Depend On Me


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to transform you. I look down from My throne of glory, and see you. I witness your shortcomings, and still place My hope in you. Children, when will you finally decide to allow Me to control all things? You seem to think that you know what is best for all those around you. You counsel others. You give advise, and sometimes force others to see why your reasoning is right. You fail to raise your thoughts to Me in prayer, and to ask Me what would please Me. You fail to see the value of My input in your lives. O Beloved, why do you not run to Me for advise? Are My commandments so difficult to keep? Are My ways so outdated? Open your hearts. Seek My face. Know that My ways are always best. Do not try to control events, or people. Depend on Me to reveal My plans for you. Trust that all will contribute to the greater good. All things are orchestrated by Me. All life is sacred. All life is mine to grant. Learn to depend on Me. Abandon your urge to plan. Abandon your need to control all things. Live for Me. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom