Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Let All That You Say, Think, And Do, Give Me Glory

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. I desire to instruct you, and to lead you into glory. O My Little Ones, I love you so. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender all. Surrender your cares, your families, your hearts. Give Me permission to work in you. I have plans for you. I need prayer warriors. Engage into battle, and persevere. Do not let your guard down. Do not think that what little progress you have made is sufficient. You must attain perfection. Strive to become holy. Make sacrifices. Sacrifice your very existence for the well being of the entire planet. Do not refuse Me. Time is of the essence. Sacrifice your dreams to Me. Many of you have idols. Many of you have made your spouses your idols. Return to Me. Pray for the conversion of millions. Ask for all things to give Me glory. This should be your ultimate goal in life. Let all that you say, think, and do, give Me glory forevermore. When you achieve this goal, you will truly be holy. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom