Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Let Obedience Become A Way Of Life


Children of My Divine Heart,

I look down from My throne of mercy, and see you caught in the snares of Satan. I desire to free you from this bondage to modernism. My Little Ones, I call you to obey Me in all things. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of All Nations. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender all that you are, all that you own, all that you desire. Give Me permission to reign in your hearts. I make myself a Beggar-King in order to convince you to return to Me. I love you with an everlasting love. I created you for My glory, yet millions refuse Me still. O My Children, I desire to have you with Me for all eternity. I desire to crown you, and to have you near Me. Will you not allow My desire to take root in your hearts today? Will you not accept My love for you? I have plans for you. I have orchestrated all things, and events escalate all over the Earth. See My hand protecting you now as I unleash the much needed purification on America. See My hand of mercy sheltering you from destruction, My hand of mercy directing purification where it is most needed. Look around you. Feel My presence. Know the obedience is all that is required to hide under My mantle of love. Obey, My Little Ones. Obey My commandments, and keep My precepts. Obey, and no harm will come to you. Ponder these words. I now engrave them onto your hearts. Obey Me always. Let your obedience be a token of your love for Me. Let obedience become a way of life for you from this day forth. I love you so. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom