Saturday, 20 October 2012

Live For Truth. Live In Me.


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of All Things, seeks you out. Rejoice. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without condition. Give Me permission to transform you. I desire to abide in you. I desire to work miracles of grace in your hearts, and souls. I need you. I need many prayer warriors to do My bidding. Will you now accept to serve Me? Will you grant Me the desires of My heart, this day? Children, time is of the essence. Events escalate all over the Earth. I count on you to serve in love. Abandon the ways of the Earth. Abandon luxuries, honors, and your thirst for glory. Remember always that all glory truly belongs to Me. Do not fall into Satan’s traps. Beware. Walk in humility. Walk in joy. Make truth your priority. Live for Truth. Live in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom