Friday, 12 October 2012

Love To The Best Of Your Ability


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in love. Surrender with joy. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to transform you now. My Little Ones, this day, I invite you to reach out to others. I invite you to go beyond your own pain, and to reach out to someone who has decided to shut the world out. Be My ambassador today. Minister to this person in My most holy name. Be a presence. Pay attention. Tune in to the desires of the other. Tune into their lives. Make them feel loved, appreciated, and wanted. Do not lecture. Do not judge. Just be there, and love to the best of your ability. I count on you today. I rejoice in your willingness to be obedient to Me. I rejoice in the fruit of your labor. I love you. I leave you My triune blessing. Remember that whatever you do unto others, you do unto Me. Ponder this teaching, and make it yours for life. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom