Sunday, 7 October 2012

My Return Is Imminent

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Beginning and the End. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Give Me permission to transform you into Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you beyond recognition. I need Saints. I need prayer warriors to do My bidding, and to lead others to holiness. My Little Ones, accept this invitation to serve, and you will be blessed beyond imagination. I Am your Father. I Am Love incarnate. Do not refuse your hearts to Me any longer. My hand now strikes many parts of the Earth in attempts to purify. Many of My own children refuse to acknowledge My very existence. I will have dominion over all of My creation, and take back what is rightfully mine. This day, I invite you to persevere. Pray. Pray without ceasing for I have great need of your prayers to transform your world. I need the assistance of Saints to establish My Kingdom on Earth. My return is imminent. Trust in Me. Walk in holiness, and do not let your hearts be troubled. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom