Monday, 8 October 2012

Offer Up Thanksgiving To Me Each Day

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Eternity. I love you. I love you so. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender all things to Me. Allow Me to reign over your hearts, and lives. Allow Me to be your only King. Give Me permission to rule over your thoughts, your actions, your words. I Am your Father. Trust in Me. Trust in My great plan for humanity. I desire to establish My rule over all creatures of My creation. I desire to take back the ground, and the souls which Satan now claims for his own. My Little Ones, be grateful to Me for all this. Be grateful, even for the purification which is now underway in many parts of your world. Be grateful to Me for all things. Every blessing which you have received has been gifted to you by My most holy hand. Offer up thanksgiving to Me each day. Be grateful for every thing I do in your hearts, and lives. Be grateful, and remember to gift Me with your words of thanksgiving each day as soon as you awake. Put Me first. Keep My most holy name upon your lips. Obey Me. Walk in humility, and remain holy before My sight. I count on you to persevere no matter what trial befalls you. Persevere in love. Great will be your reward. I promise to transfigure you for My glory. I will use you to bring down walls, and to encourage others to change. I place My seal upon your hearts. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom