Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Pray Before Making Major Decisions


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Love speaks to you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in faith. Remember that I place My hope in you. Give Me permission to transfigure you, to mold you once more, and to mend what needs healing. My Little Ones, time is of the essence. Do not remain disobedient. Hear Me, and answer My call to holiness. The greatest spiritual battle of all times now rages all over the Earth. Join My ranks, and serve. Fight for Truth. Fight for what is right. I count on you more than ever. Pray. Lead others by example. Lead, and shine My light to those I place on your path. Obedience is key. Remain care free. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Know that I control all things. Live for Me. Give Me glory, praise, and adoration. Leave the rest to Me. I have gifted you with intelligence, but do not use this faculty to destroy, to lead others away from Me, to incite others to make themselves as gods. Let wisdom guide your every step. Pray before making major decisions. Be sure to include Me in your plans. When you do this, all else will fall into place. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom