Saturday, 13 October 2012

Pray For Those Who Err



 
Children of My Divine Heart,

Rejoice. I seek you out. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings, the Lord of Hosts, and the Author of All Things. I look down from My throne of glory, and find you restless. Many of you read the news each day. You thrive on the sensationalism me splashed all over the pages of newspapers, on the Internet, and transmitted via your televisions. You invade the privacy of others, and call this practice "catching up on the news." You destroy lives each time you pay for magazines which display bold headlines, scandals, and make a mockery of My sheppards. The information industry has made you captives. Free yourselves of this information overload. Be content with the simple things in life. Rid yourselves of this thirst for scandal. Beloved, pray for those who err. This day, I call you to love as never before. Do not purchase newspapers, and magazines if you are unable to discern the Truth. Read between the lines. Scandals are not all they appear to be. Seek to find the motives which push journalists to write such pieces. Do not judge others. Do not pass judgements on those who surround you. Pray for them instead. Pray for their conversions, and for their hearts to return to Me as soon as possible. Do not condemn the actions of others without knowing all they carry in their hearts. I will judge them according to their works. I will judge them, and My mercy will be granted to those who deserve it. Beloved, I invite you to spend more time in prayer. Those minutes you spend reading the news will never amount to anything. Spend more time with Me. Your prayers will have a much greater impact on your lives. Forget the news. Pray. Do not fill your minds with useless facts. You are slowly polluting your minds, corrupting your souls, and becoming indifferent to sin, in the process. Information of this nature is not the blessing many have made it out to be. Fill your heads, and your hearts with a greater desire, a much greater thirst for Me. This is all that matters. In the end, your union with Me, will be the only deciding factor. You would do well to ponder this teaching, and to make it yours. Spend time with Me. Draw near to Me. I promise to bless your initiatives, and to crown you upon your passing, if you do. Be faithful to Me. Do not waste your time reading the news if it truly depresses you. Avoid all forms of negativism which gives Satan a hold on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom