Monday, 29 October 2012

Pray The Rosary


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Rejoice. I Am the Great I Am, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I desire to establish My kingdom on Earth. Time is of the essence. I invite you to become instruments of mercy. I invite you to persevere, and to be My ambassadors every where you go. My Little Ones, the Deceiver has taken so much from you. He has made you prisoners of modernism, made you doubt My love, and My word. He plants thoughts in your minds, and incites you to react, to confront, to turn away from those you love. He divides you quite easily. He divides to conquer. Do not fall victim to his machinations. Children, wake up. Seek the Truth. Seek My most holy face, and remain in My love. Find shelter in My arms of love. Make use of all the sacramentals that I have placed at your disposal. Pray. Pray the rosary. Pray for conversions, and for Satan’s grip to loosen over the Earth. Call down My protection on yourselves. Pray, and post your angels at your door. Fight for what is right. Do not turn your backs to injustice. Do not close your hearts to the Truth. Live as Saints. I command you to love as never before. Love. Trust in My love more than ever, and know that My master plan is perfect. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom