Saturday, 6 October 2012

Promise Your Love To Me


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender all your cares. Surrender your families, your careers, and all that you hold dear. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I have plans. Will you now allow Me to mold you for My glory? I need workers for My vineyard. I need humble, and obedient hearts to lead others back to the fold. Will you accept this mandate? Children, time is swiftly passing. Please comply. I make myself a Beggar-King in order to hear your words of acceptance. Accept My proposal, and bless Me with your obedience once more. Be mine. Promise your love to Me. Promise to die for Me. Promise to remain faithful to My precepts, and to keep My most holy commandments. Lead others back to Me by your example. Lead others into battle, and shine My Light to the world. Fight for Me. Do not let a single day go by without thinking of Me, without praying to Me, without adoring My holy name! Be faithful. Upon your passing, I promise to crown you in glory. Persevere in love. Do not let the troubles of the world weigh you down. Remain care free. Live as My heirs. Do not allow Satan to rob you of your inheritance. My joy is yours to keep. Walk in My joy. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom