Friday, 26 October 2012

Remain On The Narrow Path


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, the King of All Nations, speaks. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. I place My hope in you, and await your expressions of adoration. My Little Ones, open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you. I desire only what is best for you. Trust Me. Do not fear events foretold. Do not store up riches. Do not pile up possessions in an effort to grow in comfort. My Children, the only thing that truly matters is the state of your soul. Remain blameless before Me. Remain without stain, if you desire to please Me. Pleasing Me should be your life’s goal. Do all things with Me in mind. Do not let your guard down. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and hope in Me. I will transform you, and restore you. I will renew the face of the Earth, and establish My dominion. Hope in Me. Until that time comes, be vigilant. Persevere, and lead others back to Me. Do not stray. Remain on the narrow path. I leave you My triune blessing, and place My kiss upon your soul. Shalom