Monday, 1 October 2012

Rid Yourselves Of Negative Thought Patterns


Children of Love,

I look down from My throne of glory, and witness your discouragement, your anger, your anguish. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Things. This day, I invite you to take control of your thought patterns. Many of you fall to temptation each day. You are ruled by your emotions, and you make no effort to dominate your passions. My Little Ones, perseverance is a great virtue. I call you to holiness once more. I invite you to harness your emotions, and to keep your reactions to yourselves. Do not let others see you at your worst. Keep silent before Me. When you are overwhelmed, embrace a moment of silence, and draw near to Me. Do not overreact. Do not let Satan get the best of you. Persevere, and turn you eyes to Me. I will instruct you, and teach you what must be done. Remain at peace. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Master your emotions or let Satan have dominion over you. I command you to obey, and to make this teaching your own. Control your thoughts, and do not sin before Me. Chase away negative thoughts as quickly as possible. Remain mine, and let your thoughts give Me glory. Let your thoughts bless those I have placed upon your path. Let your thoughts be of Me. Ponder this teaching, My Little Ones. Rid yourselves of negative thought patterns as soon as you identify them. Do not engage in negativism for this gives Satan a hold on you. I love you. Remain faithful to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom