Saturday, 27 October 2012

Surrender in Faith, And Expect Miracles To Occur

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Author of Your Days. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. My Children, trust in Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I Am, the Author of All Things, have plans for you, plans for all humanity. This day, I invite you to surrender completely. Do not keep Me from doing what I think best. Do not block My grace in your lives. Remain open to Me, open to grace, open to change, open to holiness. I count on you. Accept My interventions in your lives. Do not question My motives. Do not question My decisions, or think your plans better than My own. I Am, perfection incarnate. Trust Me with all that you hold dear. Walk in obedience. Surrender in faith, and expect miracles to occur. Offer up thanksgiving for My mercy, and love for you. When you are overwhelmed by trials, close your eyes, and draw near to Me. Find shelter in My arms of love. Do not fall into Satan's traps of insecurity, and doubt. Rejoice in Me. With each new trial, offer up thanksgiving. Praise My most holy name. Remember that I have anointed you with the oil of gladness. Let this joy be a sign of your trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom