Sunday, 14 October 2012

Wait On Me, And Rejoice


Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, your God, speaks. I Am the King of Eternity. I desire to abide in you. I desire to instruct you, and to lead you back to My heart. Open up to Me. Surrender your hearts. Give Me permission to transform you now. I search the world for humble, and obedient hearts. I look down from My throne of glory, and hope to find you doing My bidding in all parts of the world. My Little Ones, if you could only see the state of your planet. Destruction is everywhere. Corruption reigns in the hearts of many. Indifference controls the minds of millions of My very own. O Beloved, return to Me. Hear Me. Time is of the essence. Do not remain lukewarm. Do not reject Me, and My precepts, for you will know My wrath. I Am, the King of Heaven, and Earth. I sit in majesty, and have dominion over all things. Do not think Me powerless, indifferent, or deaf. I am perfection. I Am, Love omnipotent, Love omnipresent, Love incarnate. Do not doubt My love for you. Do not reject Me. My glory now descends in many forms on the Earth. Seek Me, and you will find Me. Prepare yourselves for My imminent return. Heed My warnings, and always hope in Me. I Am your Father. Accept My will for you. Abandon yourselves into My arms of love, and expect miracles to happen. Wait on Me. Wait on Me, and rejoice at My coming. Wait on Me, and grow in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom