Friday, 5 October 2012

Your Prayers Tickle My Heart


Children of My Divine Heart,

I look down from My throne of grace, and behold your discouragement. Take heart, Beloved. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of Hosts. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. Do not fear. Do not entertain thoughts of defeat. Know that I will have victory over evil. Know that My victory will be complete. Trust in Me. Place all those you love under My care. I will minister to them, protect them, and guide them back to the fold.

Pray, Beloved. Pray, and walk in expectant faith. Your prayers tickle My heart. Your prayers call down blessing, after blessing, and shield you from harm. You would do well to remember this. Call down My divine protection, and forget your troubles. Leave the rest to Me. Count on Me to provide all things. I Am the Provider. Count on Me to see to all your needs. Do not be of the world. Make sacrifices. Change for My glory. Never lose heart. Defeat is not yours. Even though Satan thinks that he has won, and all seems lost at this time, I invite you to trust in Me. Live for Me. I have anointed you with the oil of joy, and gladness. Walk in confidence. Spread My joy to all those I place on your path. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom