Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Accept To Work Through Any Trial For My Glory

Beloved,
I stand before you, and bring many blessings to you now. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am, the Author of All Things. Rejoice. Rejoice at My coming to you in love. Open your hearts without condition. Trust in Me. Surrender your free will to your God. Give Me permission to restore you. Each time I look down upon you from My throne of glory, I witness your efforts to please Me, and sometimes even watch you fall. I see you surrounded by demons, and under attack. Many of you fall quickly from grace, and sin. You do not guard your souls. You do not think of the consequences of your actions on yourselves, and mostly on those I have place under your care. You are indifferent to sin, and your hearts grow colder as the days go by. My Children, this day, I invite you to persevere. You must persevere in trials, and keep your gaze on Me. If you fail to do this, you will take the road most travelled, and accept compromise as a way of life. Sons, and Daughters, you must never compromise integrity. You must live as My disciples, and accept to keep My commandments. If you break one commandment, know that you have broken them all. You will be judged, and found guilty before Me, and reap what you deserve. Do not breech the covenant of love which binds us. Do not breech the covenant of love which unites you to your spouse. Do not abandon on Love. Accept to work through any trial for My glory. I will restore what has been lost, if you allow Me to speak to your hearts. Trust in Me. Be ever patient. Be patient with Me, and with those who have caused you to shut your hearts to love. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom