Thursday, 1 November 2012

Avoid All Sin


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Surrender to My divine will in all obedience. Bow down in adoration, and tell Me the desires of your hearts this day. I will grant you wisdom, and teach you My ways. Beloved, I invite you to unite in prayer today. Pray, and call down My mercy upon the Earth. Satan has many strongholds. I desire to establish My dominion, and to take back what is rightfully mine. I need prayer warriors to engage in battle more than ever. I need prayers, and victim souls to serve for My glory. There are presently many victim souls upon the Earth. They take their mandates to heart, and love as I love. I bless them now, and encourage them to persevere as their suffering will intensify. I invite all My children to consecrate themselves to Me daily. I invite them to be faithful, and to remain obedient to Me. Children, seek My most holy face. Draw near to Me. Do not let your sins keep you from Me, and cut you off from My grace. Do not be indifferent to sin. Avoid all sin. Remain pure before My sight. Guard your souls to the best of your ability. It is your most precious possession. Remember that all you think, all you say, and do, must give Me glory. Live for Me. You were created for this purpose. Do not believe Satan when he tempts you. You deserve no glory. Do not take any glory, any honors for your own. Always give Me glory. Walk in humility. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom