Thursday, 29 November 2012

Become A Blessing To Your Families

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am, the Author of Life. Rejoice. I stand before you in love. I await your fiat. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender your troubles beneath My feet. Surrender all things to My care. Surrender your lives, and all those you love. Give Me permission to work in you. I need many prayer warriors to walk the Earth for My glory. I need to reach My lost Children through you. Will you accept to serve Me? Will you accept to forget about your worries, and work in My vineyard? I need you. Please comply. When you abandon all at My feet, and accept My will for you, you will immediately fall under My favor. You will receive blessing after blessing, and want for nothing. Will you answer favorably to My request? Beloved, you have been created with this purpose in mind. You must serve others. You must love, and forget about your needs. Abandon your selfish ways, and follow My example. Give your lives away. Give your time away to others. Do not keep an inventory of your accomplishments. All that you do is truly only accomplished because of Me. All things must bring Me glory. Work in all humility. Do not seek honors, or position. Be content with very little, and become a blessing to your families. I love you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom