Sunday, 4 November 2012

Befriend Your Enemies For My Glory


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of All Things, speaks. Hear Me. I desire to minister to you, to transform you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Surrender without condition, and rejoice for I have plans for you. Give Me permission to transform you this day. Abandon your cares at My feet. Surrender your free will to Me. Allow Me to act. Do not block grace. Do not block My action in your lives. Give Me dominion over you. I will be gentle. I will change you for My glory. I call you now to love. Love all those I place upon your path. Love your enemies as never before. Be patient, and kind. Show compassion. Do not fall to temptation. Do not listen to Satan when he whispers to your ear. Ignore his instructions, his invitations to destroy those who have hurt you. I command you to bless others. I command you to love those who have hurt you more than all others I place on your path. Grow in holiness. Persevere. Do not be impatient. Do not seek revenge. Live for peace. Spread joy all around you. Forgive your enemies all their transgressions, and do not keep track of their failings, otherwise you will block grace in your very lives. Ponder this teaching, and make it yours. Engrave these words in your hearts, and remember to forgive as soon as possible. Do not hold a grudge. Forgive, and keep your mind on Me. Follow My example. Love. Show compassion, and befriend your enemies for My glory. Do not be of the world. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom