Friday, 30 November 2012

Do Not Be Deceived


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, the Author of All Things. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you. I need many prayer warriors. My master plan now unfolds. Events foretold are only beginning to unravel. I invite you to trust Me, and to put all your faith in Me. Do not fear what is to come. All things contribute to the greater good. You would do well to remember this. I have always placed My trust in you. I have deposited treasures in your souls, and count on you to persevere in love. I understand your motives. Do not forget that I know all things. I Am the Author of your days. I know things about you, that you have not yet begun to realize, or even understand. I know everything about you. I even know how you will respond to the trials I send your way. My Little Ones, do not be deceived. Satan lurks the Earth, and awaits the perfect moment to deceive you. He has many disguises, and is often ignored. Many reject his very existence, and for this reason, he is left free to destroy individual, entire families, and affect the lives of millions. Those who refuse to believe in his existence place themselves in a very dangerous position. They compromise their eternal destination by engaging in all kinds of illicit activities. They believe that they are right. They disobey out of ignorance, indifference, and disbelief, but one day they will be confronted with the Truth, and they will have to answer to Me. Pray, Beloved. Pray so that many will return to the fold before it is too late. Time is of the essence. Remain faith filled. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom