Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Do Not Defile Your Bodies


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Kings. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. I desire to enter into union with you as never before. My Little Ones, you belong to Me. I have created you for greatness. I have created you to serve for My glory. Many of you are on the road to perdition. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender now. Surrender your free will, and accept to change. Repent. Repent, and grow in holiness each day. Walk blameless before My sight. If you refuse to repent, you will be thrown into the Fires of Hell at your passing. You will be separated from Me for all eternity, and suffer tremendous pain. My Children, your repentance must be ongoing. Repent, and remain as pure of heart as possible. Do not compromise your beliefs. Do not compromise integrity, love, or truth. Value My teachings. They are given to you in order to lead you to holiness. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Repent. Time is of the essence. Pray. Live as saints. Love with all your hearts. Do not encourage division of any kind. Do not encourage others to sin, and tell them that My mercy will cover them. Many souls, who attend mass on a regular basis, are lost at this time. They fail to persevere in love, and fall to temptations of the flesh. Children, I invite you to remain pure. Do not defile your bodies. Do not defile your Temples. You are to be temples of the Holy Spirit. Live as such. Ponder this teaching. Make it yours. Respect your bodies for they belong to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom