Monday, 19 November 2012

Do Not Keep Sin Upon You Souls

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of Hosts. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in love. Give Me permission to work miracles in your hearts, and lives. As events foretold begin to unfold all around you, fear escalates. Children, be not afraid. I will protect you. I will grant you the desires of your heart, as long as you remain faithful, obedient, and willing to accept all things in love. My Little Ones, I invite you to serve in all humility. I invite you to trust Me, and to abandon all your cares at the foot of the Cross. Leave your cares at My feet, and remain hope filled. I count on you to set the example. All over the world, My children are crying. They know that something is terribly wrong. They look at the news each day, and let images scare them into submission. They are so afraid of change that they will accept any compromise in order to keep possessions which chain them to sins of all kinds. My Little Ones, accept My divine will in your lives. Trust that I will guide you to holiness, and know that I will strengthen you. If you remain obedient, you will quickly grow in holiness. Remain blameless before My sight. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Pray for your families. Pray for your friends, and for all those I place on your path. Do not be lazy. Serve as prayer warriors, and the world will be transformed for all time. Do not break faith. Be humble enough to beg My forgiveness when that time comes. Climb on My knee, and ask Me to forgive all of your transgressions. I promise to heal you when you do. I promise to restore what has been taken from you, and to use you in a very powerful way when you honor, and adore Me. Ponder these words. Do not keep any sin upon your souls. Sin separates us, and prevents My grace from flowing freely to you. Remain as pure as possible. Walk in humility. Walk in complete trust, and know that I Am, your God, loves you with an everlasting love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom