Friday, 9 November 2012

Do Not Let Nationalities Divide You


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of All Nations. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. I desire to lead you back to Me. Open your hearts. Surrender without condition. Surrender your lives to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Give Me permission to transform you, and to mold you into instruments of mercy. Time is of the essence. Look around you. Purification is underway. Events foretold are now happening all over the globe. My Children, pray. Pray without ceasing. Call down My blessings, and My protection on your lands. Remain united in prayer. Do not let nationalities divide you. Satan has plans to ignite another world conflict. Beware. Take My warnings to heart. Pray, and make world peace a matter of the utmost importance. I invite you now to recite this prayer intention daily. If you pray for world peace, I will honor your desires, and begin to change many hearts. Walk in faith. Do not fear wars. Do not fear for fear is Satan’s seed. When you trust in Me, you will remain in the shelter of My arms. This day, the hearts of men must unite in prayers of supplication. Make this a new goal. Work for harmony. Work for the advancement of My Kingdom on Earth. I count on you more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom