Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Do Not Place Your Faith In Men


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I desire to instruct you now. Open your hearts. Surrender to Love. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. I promise to be gentle. All that I ask is that you trust Me. Trust My love for you. Do not fear. Walk in obedience, and expect miracles to happen. May your faith in Me grow with each passing second. May you grow completely united to Me, united in love, and in your desire to abandon all things to My will. Do not place your faith in men. They will deceive you, and lead you on the path to perdition. Place your trust in Me. Hope in Me, and in Me alone. Do not test Me. Do not put the Lord, your God, to the test for this will call down My wrath, and refining fire, on you. Walk in all humility. Walk blameless before My sight, and rejoice always. Rejoice in Me. I have created you to serve, yet many of you refuse this mandate. Millions have decided to worship Satan. Millions will be brought to their knees in love. I will strip them of riches, strip them of positions of responsibility, strip them of their reputations. I will take all they have, all that I have granted them. I will rid them of idols, and have them stand before Me in all humility. I will bring them to their knees, and they will know that I Am is God, the Triune God of Mercy, their Father on High. I will transform the Earth, and establish My dominion there. I will reign on all inhabitants of My creation, and become their only reason for living. Hear Me. I will reign. Do not ignore My warnings. Live as Saints. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and believe in Me. My second coming nears. Rejoice. Do not let your hearts be troubled as events foretold long ago come to fruition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom