Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Exercise This Trust For The Very First Time


Children of My Divine Heart,

Rejoice. I seek you out. I desire to abide in you. I desire to lead you back to Me. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I have many plans for you. My plans encompass all creatures of the Earth, all mankind. Nothing has been left to chance. Today, I invite you to trust in Me. Many of you will need to exercise this trust for the very first time in your lives. Until today, you have relied on yourselves to succeed. You defined your success as the fruit of your labor. You defined yourselves as "self-made," and you still err. My Little Ones, all that you possess, all your talents, abilities, and even your knowledge come from Me. I Am, the Source of All Things Good, is the Author of Life, the Author of All Positive Thoughts, the Author of Your Words of Love, and Truth. Nothing you do will ever surprise Me for I Am omnipresent, omnipotent. You are responsible for nothing at all. Your contributions to the existence of others are insignificant. Do not forget this. All that you are, have, or become depends on Me. You are responsible for nothing. Even your breath comes from Me. When I decide to call you home, I will transfigure you one last time, dress you in glory, and crown you with joy. Believe in Me. Walk in faith. Place your trust in Me alone. Only I can grant you the desires of your heart, and love you as you deserve. My love is everlasting. My love will set you free.