Tuesday, 27 November 2012

I Must Have Your Hearts

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you, and desire to bless you. Kneel before Me, and open your hearts to receive Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Surrender to Me. Surrender all that you hold dear. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I know what is best for you. Open your hearts without condition, and trust in Me. Trust that I will restore you. Trust that I will use you in a very powerful way. Trust My divine plan for you, and all those you love. My Little Ones, even when all seems lost, you must keep the faith. You must believe in Me, believe in My omnipotence. You must count on Me for all things, count on Me to transform even the most impossible of situations. My Little Ones, climb on My knee, and hold fast. Find shelter in My arms of love, and never forget that I love you with an everlasting love. I have permitted trial to come your way. I have permitted many tests in order to bring you closer to Me. I must have your hearts. I must be the most important part of your lives. When this happens, all else will be restored to you. I will restore relationships, and entire families will be reunited in love. For the time being, walk in humility. Accept My corrections, and hold fast. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and rely on My for all things. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom