Monday, 12 November 2012

I Will Carry You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to abide in you. I seek you out. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to mold you into receptacles of mercy, and grace. Allow Me to change you. I will recreate you for My glory, and purify you in love. Do not fear. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I Am your Father, and I desire what is best for you, and all My children. I have no favorites. Honor Me. Seek My most holy face, and place Me first in your lives. All else will be given to you, once you comply. I will provide for you, and restore what has been taken from you by Satan, and his minions. Trust in Me. Even though things seem to indicate defeat, trust in Me to provide, to transform you, to use you in a powerful way. Do not think that you can keep things from Me. Do not think that I ignore what you have been up to. I know all there is to know about each, and every one of you. I even know what you do in the privacy of your rooms, when doors are closed, and lights are out. Do not think that I can not see what you are up to. Not only do I see what you do, but your guardian angel keeps a very complete log of all these transgressions. Your guardian angels often kneel before My throne to beg for blessings, and for My favor to be granted to you. They rejoice in your progress, and weep when you stray. Your heavenly companions witness all you do. You would do well to remember this. Remain blameless before My sight. Pray. Offer up thanksgiving, and hope in Me. When you are weak, ask for My grace, and I will carry you through all your trials. Be patient. Place your trust in Me. Do not think that you can accomplish anything without Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom