Friday, 23 November 2012

I Will Multiply Your Ressources, And Protect You

Children of My Divine Heart,
I bless you now. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of Life. I Am. Open your hearts to Me this instant. Kneel before Me in adoration. Surrender your free will, and accept to fall under My control. Give Me permission to love you. I look down from My throne of mercy, and find many of you in tears. I feel your pain. I know your grief. I desire to console you. Climb upon My knee, and find shelter in My arms of love. Rest your tired heads upon My breast, and trust that all will be all right. Trust that all that happens in your lives will be for the greater good. Trust that I will use you for the advancement of My Kingdom on Earth. I will raise up a powerful army of prayer warriors, and send them into battle. They will fight for Truth, fight for Life, fight for Me. Children, accept My invitation to serve, and trust in My master plan. As events foretold begin to unfold, do not fear. Remain close to Me in prayer. Offer up thanksgiving, and fix your gaze on Me. You will want for nothing. I will multiply your ressources, and protect you from all harm. Trust in Me. Walk in obedience. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom