Sunday, 18 November 2012

Make Reparation For All The Harm You Cause Others


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without hesitation. Give Me permission to transform you into beings of Light. I desire to pull you away from the darkness. I desire to show you the Way. Do not refuse Me. I only desire what is best for each of you. Trust Me. Trust Me always. This day, place all your trust in Me, and expect miracles to happen. So many of you have fallen away. Millions have chosen to worship the Beast. They have been deceived by Satan, and all his minions. They will only realize the error of their ways upon their passing, and then it will be too late for them. They will be thrown into Hell’s Fire, and tormented for all eternity. O My Little Ones, will you not accept My teachings? Will you not seek reading materials on matters pertaining to doctrine? How can you gamble with your souls in this way? Is your eternal destination not of the utmost importance? Children, wake up while there is still time. Hell exists. It is My prison. All the kings of the Earth have their prisons. Hell is mine. Is this fact so difficult to understand? I have engraved My laws upon your hearts, and many of you disobey Me. You think that My mercy will be granted to you even when you refuse to repent of your wrongdoings. No, Beloved. Perfect contrition of sin is necessary for you to be right with Me. You must also make reparation for all the harm you cause others. You would do well to remember this. When you hurt someone, you must make it up to them. Live accordingly. Be right with Me. Walk blameless before My sight. If you refuse to comply, you will reap a just judgement. Walk in integrity. Keep your eyes on Me. Follow My example, and strive for holiness. I count on you to persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom