Sunday, 25 November 2012

Model Chastity To The Young

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of All Things, stands before you now. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to minister to you once more. Time is of the essence. I look down from My throne of glory, and witness great division, division in households, and in families. O My Little Ones, forgive. Forgive those who have done you wrong. Forgive your parents. Forgive your siblings. Forgive your spouse. Forgive your children. Work in unity from this day forth. I command you to love. I command you to rise above all strife in order to grow in holiness. Trust in Me. My master plan is perfect. Do not doubt My ways. Do not try to control your lives. Pray, and remain obedient. Walk in humility. Seek out My consecrated Sons, and be right with Me. I will forgive you. Come to Me. Pray for the grace of perfect contrition. Prepare your souls to receive Me. Confess your sins. Complete the required penance, and start anew. Transform not only yourself, but all those I have placed on your path. Enrich the lives of your children by your example to comply. Teach them obedience, and the importance of keeping My commandments. Model chastity to the young. Become instruments of grace in your own families. I will reward your efforts, and heal all broken relationships, when you do. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom