Saturday, 3 November 2012

My Love Will Overtake You Completely


Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Surrender to Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I love you with an everlasting love. No love can ever compare to mine. My Children, you must live for Me. Each day, I invite you to love Me with all your heart, with every fibre of your being. You were created with this purpose in mind. Do not turn your backs to Me. I Am, your Father, yearns to know your expressions of love. Many of you spend your lives in search of Love. You roam the Earth in tears, because you are convinced that you will never find Love. O My Little Ones, if you would only make room for Me in your heart, you would taste the greatest love of all. My love for you is perfect. It can not be improved. It will stand the test of time for it is everlasting... Beloved, accept My love, and put an end to this love-seeking behavior. Love stands before you now with arms outstretched, eager to embrace you. Cling to Me, and all else will be given to you. Make your time with Me count. Adore Me. Honor Me. Praise My most holy name. My love will overtake you completely, and strengthen you through any trial. My love will transfigure you into instruments of grace. You will become holy, and touch the most disobedient of hearts in My name. Love. Above all else, seek My love. Nothing else matters. Spend time with Me. Do not put Me last on your "to do list." Place Me first, and blessings will pour down from Heaven on you. Place Me first, and all else will be granted to you. Ponder this teaching, and make it yours today. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom