Thursday, 8 November 2012

Offer Up Thanksgiving

Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Rejoice. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transform you. I need prayer warriors. I need you to serve in all humility. Will you now accept this mandate? I offer it to you in an effort to rebuild My Kingdom on Earth. Hearts must be purified, and be well prepared for My arrival. My return is imminent. Beloved, will you serve Me? I await your words of acceptance, and place My hope in you. I have created you for My glory. I have created you all to serve, and adore Me. Kneel before Me in love. Kneel before the King of Saints, and glorify My most holy name. Kneel before the Author of All Things, and rejoice. Be content in knowing that you grant Me the desires of My heart. Rejoice in knowing that you keep My precepts, honor My commandments, and obey My divine will. Trust that all will be well. Trust that you will want for nothing. Trust that the Provider will hear your prayers, and answer them. Trust in your Father’s Master Plan. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Fast, and then offer up thanksgiving for My great love for mankind. Offer up thanksgiving even before I answer your prayers. This will please Me, and serve as proof of your complete trust in Me. Offer up thanksgiving as you pray, and know that all will be done to you according to My most holy will. Let thanksgiving become a way of life for you. Thank Me for all that I provide, and you will know the magnitude of My love for you. Be grateful for even the smallest of needs that I meet. Let your hearts offer up a prayer of thanksgiving that will continue into eternity. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom