Thursday, 15 November 2012

Promise To Sanctify Your Marriage

Children of the Most High,
Rejoice. I Am, your Heavenly Father, speaks. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender to Love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Will you now grant Me permission to transform you for My glory? I await your words of acceptance with great anticipation. I await your expressions of obedience, and love, more than ever. I place My hope in you. Look around you, Beloved. Division is everywhere. Families are separated, divorce is everywhere. This is not My will. I have instituted the sacrament of marriage for your personal growth. Look at what is happening all over the Earth. Couples are at odds, fighting over money, fighting over custody of their own children. They are tearing each other apart. This is not My will for man. This day, I invite you to express love to all those I place on your path. I invite you to share this love with your spouses. If you are separated, I command you to pray for your spouse in a very special way. I command you to call down blessing after blessing upon your soulmate, and to implore My divine intervention in order to save your marriage. Get down on your knees, and promise to sanctify your marriage, promise to do all that you must to restore this relationship to one that gives Me glory. Obey. Do not hesitate for one moment. Obey. Pray without ceasing for your spouse, and ask Me to reveal how to go about healing your broken hearts. I will answer you, and guide your every step. All that I ask is that you comply, that you act in faith, and that you trust Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I am with you through it all. Grow in holiness, and make My will a priority in your life.  Embrace all trials. Walk in love. Do not give up on your partners.  I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom