Thursday, 22 November 2012

Put An End To Your Lies, And Manipulations

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am  the Great I Am. I Am. Hear Me. I desire to instruct you. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Surrender your free will to Me. Give Me permission to transform you. I have plans for you. Trust in Me always. Do not question My motives. Do not think for one instant that your plan is far better than mine. In due time, you will realize just how perfect My plan truly is. Walk in humility. Walk in obedience, and place your trust in Me. You must endure all trials in love. Forgive your ennemies, and work for peace. Do not judge. Do not curse. Do not condemn others in any way. I count on you to comply. Love. Become instruments of grace, and love for the world. Count on Me to transform all situations for My glory. Do not doubt My desire to restore your reputations, your marriages, your lives. I work in mysterious ways. Remain patient. Do not give in to anger, frustration, or your need for vengeance. Live as saints. Ponder these words, and walk blameless before My sight. All things which validate the existence of sin will come to an end. All places where sin is encouraged will fall under My wrath. Each tear shed by My own will call down My wrath on those who reject, and disobey Me, on those who persecute the righteous. My Little Ones, do not become a source of grief for anyone. Live in all honesty. Put an end to your lies, and manipulations. Seek the Truth. Take a good look at yourselves, and accept to change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom